26 Jun Benefits of Figs
Do you know Fig?
It is called in Japan #Immortal fruit, even got The fruit of life’s reputation, known more in recent years “The patron saint of human health in the 21st century.” Let’s look at the 10 benefits of figs!
- Boost immunity: Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals can boost immunity
- Skin beauty: Fig is known as “Queen Fruit” contains a variety of vitamins and trace elements, as well as cellulose, preventing acne through intestinal purification, preventing skin dullness, enlarged pores and other skin problems, to make the skin smooth and shiny
- Prevent heart disease: Figs are high in potassium, very low in fat, especially the calcium content is very high, can protect the heart and blood vessels by supporting the heart membrane, and prevents heart sclerosis
- Cleaning the intestine: Figs contain a lot of pectin, after absorbing water it can absorb many toxic and harmful chemicals, and excrete them, able to purify the intestine, promotes the proliferation of beneficial bacteria, adjust intestinal flora imbalance and restore gastrointestinal microecological balance
- Slimming: Figs are high in fiber and low in calories, and easy to provide satiety at the same time, it is a good food for weight loss
- Preventing high blood pressure: Fig contains a large amount of hydrolase and lipase, which can help reduce and break down blood lipids, reduce the deposition of fat in blood vessels, and help lower blood pressure
- Preventing cancer and anti-cancer: Fig can inhibit the protein synthesis of cancer cells, cause cancer cells to lose nutrition and die, and achieve anti-cancer, preventing cancer, and enhance human immune function
- Strong bones: Contain large amount of calcium and vitamin K to strengthen bone tissue, while reducing bone fragility, reducing the risk of bone diseases
- Detoxification: Figs are gentle in nature and sweet in taste, they can strengthen the stomach, clear the intestines, swell and detoxify, and can be used to treat enteritis, dysentery, constipation, hemorrhoids, sore throat and scabies etc
- Insulin control: Figs are rich in ABA, which can increase glucose tolerance, help release insulin, and may help lower blood glucose levels after a meal
Nowadays you can more easily get the nutrition of figs, Fig & Zyme contains figs, comprehensive enzymes, soluble fiber, apple fiber, probiotics, mixed fruit powder, coriander powder, aloe, inulin, pineapple enzyme, comprehensive vitamins, and vitamin C nutrients!
Just one pack before dinner every day, can purify the intestines, eliminate toxins, achieve weight loss, beauty, enhance physical strength, disease prevention!