Boost immunity with Telomegenase
Tired of falling sick with every changing season? Is your number of sick leaves increasing every month? Missing work and family time often due to sickness?
Well, the current period of drug resistance and spreading pandemics of dangerous infections like chikungunya and Coronavirus is undoubtedly leaving us all in a constant state of worry. Being contagious, these infections are not only posing a threat to those affected by them but are also putting the lives of people around them at risk.
But what can be done to avoid such miseries you may ask?
Fortunately, we have the perfect solution for your situation today. The answer lies in a Noble prize holding supplement, Telomegenase.
Telomegenase, that not only helps increase the life of telomeres resulting in longer survival of cells but also prevents the development of multiple diseases. Made from natural plant-based ingredients it provides all the extra effort needed to boost your immune system.
A stronger immune system guarantees a healthier, disease-free life undoubtedly. As your sick days are cut done significantly without the need for any long hospital admissions or expensive pharmacologic drugs.
How Telomegenase helps to boost your immune system?
Telomegenase with activation of telomerase also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that strengthen your immune system efficiently. The secret behind this process lies in the products constitutes aka its ingredients. Therefore, today we have briefly explained how each 12 of these ingredients are positively impacting your immune system, so that your better understanding may lead to healthier outcomes.
A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory which prolongs telomerase activity. This extract is obtained from the root Astragalus membranaceus and has multiple benefits like immunoregulatory, anticancer, antihyperglycemic, hepatoprotective, hypolipidemic, and diuretic effect. All these features help increase your immunity and slow the aging process. It also enhances circulation and metabolism which in turn helps speed up the recovery process during illness.
Another important source of antioxidants is grapes owing to the presence of phenolic acids, anthocyanins, flavonoids, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes. They also prevent oxidation of telomeres and chromosomes which leads to its anti-aging effect. Anthocyanin, an important component of grapes is also known as paclitaxel that helps in the repair of collagen and elastin fibers and also prevents brain and vessel damage from free radicals.
PINE BARK EXTRACT
This special ingredient, also known as Enzogenol is a herbal extract from the bark of Pinus radiata trees in New Zealand. This extract is rich in bioflavonoids, medicinal plant pigments that have both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics. Anti-inflammatory effects reduce inflammation of tissues after an injury leading to faster healing and fewer complications. Antioxidants, on the other hand, help remove free radicals from the body. These free radicals are dangerous substances that are formed in the tissue and can lead to cell injury. Pine bark extract also reduces the degradation of cartilage by downregulating specific enzymes and helps increase concentration and performance in children.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
There is strong evidence that green tea decreases the formation of free radicals due to its antioxidant effects and polyphenols which help promote cell survival. Furthermore, green tea helps hydrate skin and decrease weight. The decrease in cholesterol levels, improved metabolism, and protective effect on vessel endothelium are other important effects of green tea use. Studies show that topical treatment or oral consumption of green tea extracts boost immunity and inhibit chemical carcinogen- or UV radiation-induced skin carcinogenesis.
Bilberry extract is ideally used for enhancing vision, especially night vision, but it is also a powerful antioxidant and an effective free radical scavenger. This herbal extract helps purify the skin and gives it a healthy glow. Its use as an antiseptic plays an important role in inflammation and infection. Bilberry is also very effective in stabilizing collagen in capillaries which helps strengthen the vessels which then leads to the better cerebrovascular blood supply.
Cranberries are loaded with Vitamins A, C, and E and have very effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. An important use of cranberry extract is in it’s immunizing the urinary tract against infections by layering the lining of the urinary tract and prevents the adhesion of pathogen. It also has protective effects against renal calculi, gastric ulcers, and other genitourinary conditions. Cranberry extract is highly effective in keeping blood pressure under check and may help in Alzheimer’s disease and in maintaining cell vitality.
GRAPE SKIN EXTRACT (Resveratrol)
Just like grape juice, its skin extract is also an effective antioxidant and helps prevent and treat the damage done by free radicals produced in the body. It helps rejuvenate the skin and prevents any pigmentations. Ultimately it boosts the overall immune system of the person and helps maintain cell vitality and strength.
Roselle is a species of hibiscus whose leaves are dried and crushed to form roselle powder. Roselle powder is rich in Vitamin C, Malic acid, Anthocyanins, Ascorbic acid, Calcium, and Potassium. This natural powder is also full of phenolic compounds which of course help in the removal of free radicals. It can prove helpful in the treatment of anemia and hypertension, improve and hydrate skin, and relieve constipation.
One of the best known natural antioxidants is L-Glutathione which significantly prevents the effects of aging as well as the progress of cancers. It is great for the treatment of dermatological conditions especially psoriasis. Other essential effects include the maintenance of the thiolase function and the protection of red cells from oxidation. Liver function is specifically boosted which further enhances immunity.
Turmeric is a natural spice, an important constituent of which is curcumin. Curcumin has amazing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which helps in scavenging free radicals and in prolonging cell life. Effective treatment of different conditions such as Alzheimer’s and dementia are appreciable achievements of curcumin. It is also very effective in decreasing blood cholesterol, metabolism of fat, and improving blood circulation.
An important vitamin commonly used in different bone conditions like rickets, osteomalacia, and osteoporosis. What is not commonly known is that it also plays an essential part in delaying the effects of aging and is known to promote telomerase activity. The reason for this is the response to UV radiation, which is necessary for the intrinsic production of vitamin D in the body, decreases as a person gets older. Other conditions associated with low vitamin D in the body are hypertension, Diabetes type 2, cardiovascular diseases, and even neoplasms.
MIXED FRUIT POWDER
This important ingredient can be obtained by drying and crushing different fruits rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Along with all these nutrients, mixed fruit powder also offers the fibers requirement needed by the body for healthy digestion. It is also an excellent immunity booster being rich in all essential minerals and vitamins necessary to strengthen the immune system.
As we have already detailed, the above ingredients have multiple advantages that help preserve the telomeres in order to delay cellular senescence which in turn prevents many age-related diseases. All these advantages help boost your immunity so that the body is able to defend itself against all kinds of dangerous pathogens and microbes. This preventive step will not only help avoid large sums of hospital bills in the long run but will also help you live your best life in the healthiest way possible.
1. Hindi N, Naffar S, Sidorenko L. Telomeres and Aging. InNANO-2019: Limits of Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies 2019 (pp. 56-56).
2. Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: a review of its’ effects on human health. Foods. 2017 Oct;6(10):92.
3. Stéphane C, Guillaume L, Jacinthe C, Jean-François S, Monique L. Free radical-scavenging properties and antioxidant activity of fractions from cranberry products. Food and Nutrition Sciences. 2012 Mar 21;2012.
4. Faiz N, Gayathri R. The health effects of green tea–A survey. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2018 Apr 10;9(2).
5. Jung E, Kim Y, Joo N. Physicochemical properties and antimicrobial activity of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2013 Dec;93(15):3769-76.
6. Hogan S, Zhang L, Li J, Zoecklein B, Zhou K. Antioxidant properties and bioactive components of Norton (Vitis aestivalis) and Cabernet Franc (Vitis vinifera) wine grapes. LWT-Food Science and Technology. 2009 Sep 1;42(7):1269-74.
7. Oner AC, Dede S, Yur F, Oner A. THE EFFECT OF VITAMIN C AND VITAMIN E ON DNA DAMAGE, OXIDATIVE STATUS, AND SOME BIOCHEMICAL PARAMETERS IN RATS WITH EXPERIMENTAL FLUOROSIS. Fluoride. 2020 Jan 15;53.
8. Shariati H, Hassanpour M, Sharifzadeh G, Zarban A, Samarghandian S, Saeedi F. Evaluation of diuretic and antioxidant properties in aqueous bark and fruit extracts of pine. Current drug discovery technologies. 2020 Feb 5.
9. Nguyen QD, Pham TN, Binh ML, Thuan M, Van NT, Lam TD, Nguyen PT. Effects of Extraction Conditions on Antioxidant Activities of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) Extracts. InMaterials Science Forum 2020 (Vol. 977, pp. 201-206). Trans Tech Publications Ltd.
10. Kazazic M, Aliman J, Djogic S, Djapo-Lavic M. Phenol Content and Antioxidant Activity of Different Blueberry Species from Prozor Region. InScientific-Experts Conference of Agriculture and Food Industry 2019 Sep 26 (pp. 268-274). Springer, Cham.
11. 11.Katiyar SK. Skin photoprotection by green tea: antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects. Current Drug Targets-Immune, Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders. 2003 Sep 1;3(3):234-42.