The Secret Of
FIG & ZYME
In the 21st century, the top five chronic conditions that happen to be the leading cause of death are diabetes, cancer, liver cirrhosis, and hypertension resulting in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Prevention is always being better than cure so how about an ideal drug that safeguards your body from developing these diseases while simultaneously providing vital nutrients? Yes, we got you covered.
Our product has been put together with enzymes, vitamins, fiber, and most importantly fig as our signature ingredient. These and other ingredients are promised to not only solve your irregular bowel habits but to also avert life-long medical illnesses.
One of the major sites where our drug works and brings about some fascinating changes in the gastrointestinal tract. A human gut is loaded with healthy microorganisms, mostly bacteria, that benefits the body by maintaining the immunological equilibrium in there. These are essential in protecting the intestines from getting diseased. Sadly, these probiotics are easily affected by dietary toxins and drugs. Once this colonization has significantly deranged from normal, it can present with an array of infections ranging from diarrhea to inflammatory bowel disease. Fig & Zyme enormously promotes the growth of probiotics and increases these to a level that improves the ability of the gut to fight infection. Improved gut health also means that a better absorption of nutrition occurs and the body gets all the right portion of food that it needs.
Another equally significant function of Fig & Zyme is that it suppresses the blood sugar and maintains a normal cholesterol level. An uncontrollable high blood sugar, as in diabetes, has many microvascular and macrovascular complications for the sufferer. And an increased level of bad cholesterol, as in LDL, puts a body at risk of several fatty deposits in arteries inside the body and risk blockage of these arteries. This drug covers both these fatal issues by putting down the sugar level at all times, specially postprandially, and maintaining low LDL cholesterol.
Another daunting story of current times is high blood pressure straining the heart and the vessels. We have put together all the natural ingredients that, by wide research, have proven to normalize the blood pressure putting off yet another fatal disease.
Fig & Zyme is packed with ingredients judiciously picked from nature, each benefiting the human body in its own way. These ingredients concomitantly contribute to promoting health and nutrition ensuring a healthier and long life without chronic illnesses. The ingredients and their functions are individually mentioned as under:
For centuries figs have been known to benefit the human body. These are sweet fruit with small multiple seeds. This fruit comes in different varieties and in different colors. Figs are rich in fiber, Vitamin B6, potassium, calcium and magnesium, and other minerals that aid in diseases ranging from diabetes to eczema. For ages, healers have vouched for this fruit for all the benefits it delivers. It is the main ingredient of our drug and we swear by its value. Its health benefits and functions include:
● lowering the blood pressure by high potassium and low sodium content
● Strengthening bones by high calcium level
● Managing diabetes by abscisic acid inside that controls postprandial sugar level
● Antioxidant properties that reduce the oxidative stress by polyphenols
● Relieving chronic constipation by its rich fiber content
● Treating hemorrhoids by its laxative effect
● Lowering the cholesterol level
● Promoting skin and hair health
Enzymes (amylase, cellulase, lactase, lipase, protease)
A comprehensive set of gut enzymes are integrated into this drug. FigZyme contains enzymes like amylase (breaks down carbohydrates and starch), cellulase, lactase (need to digest dairy), lipase (needed to digest fat), and protease (needed to digest proteins) which supplement the gut and prevents a lot of diseases from destroying an entire digestive system. These enzymes aid in the absorption and eventually consumption of dietary carbohydrates, proteins, and fat ingested by us and prevent malabsorption from occurring. Factors as simple as aging can digestive enzymes inside the body to go deficient and not being able to absorb the food properly means that the digestion is slowed and the body presents with symptoms like bloating, cramps, and flatulence. According to several pieces of research, the enzymes benefit the body in the following ways:
● No indigestion with dairy products in people born with lactose intolerance
● May help alleviate symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
● Improves the quality of life of cancer patients
There are two different types of fiber: Soluble and insoluble. The soluble fiber is important for health and digestion in the following ways:
● Lowering the risk of ischemic heart disease by maintaining a normal level of blood cholesterol
● Lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes
● Maintaining a low postprandial glucose level because it can not be absorbed therefore does not cause a sugar spike
● Helping losing weight by keeping you full longer without adding calories
● Guarding gut against diarrhea and constipation
● Reducing the risk of dying from cardiovascular disease or cancer- you live longer
Along with vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients, one medium apple approximately provides 4gm of insoluble fiber. Some important functions related to apple fiber are:
● Controls blood pressure preventing cardiovascular diseases
● Lowers risk of stroke
● Reduce the level of bad, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
● Promote weight loss
● Linked to lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes
● Promotes good gut bacteria because apple contains fiber, pectin, that acts as prebiotic
● Aiding in digestion of food
Probiotics are the “good” type of bacteria found on the gut wall of the human body. These are the microorganisms whose balance and imbalance are directly linked with the health of the gastrointestinal tract and conversely the health of the human body. A mere infection or illness or antibiotic medication can lead to the insufficiency of these bacteria leaving a body severely diseased. Probiotics in our drug have the following benefits and functions to perform:
● Helps prevent and treat diarrhea
● Improves gut health and immune protection
● Lowers the blood pressure and LDL cholesterol
● Reduce symptoms of digestive disorders like Inflammatory Bowel disease
● Help lose weight
Mixed fruit powder
Mixed fruit powder is made using all the nutrition filled berries that include blackberries, raspberry, blueberry, and elderberry. Berries are known to have a great nutritional profile that is rich in fiber, Vitamin C, and antioxidants. Blueberries are full of Vitamin K. Raspberries are a good source of particularly fiber. These incorporated in the drug are important in preventing many chronic diseases. The functions of this mixed fruit powder are as follow:
● Reducing oxidative stress and diseases of the heart
● Lowering cholesterol level and risk of heart attack
● Improving insulin sensitivity and resultantly lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes
● Reduce inflammation and has antiviral properties (especially elderberries)
● Tumor suppressing activity and protection from cancer
● Improves the health of the skin and reduces skin damage
Kojac, also known as Glucomannan, is a plant that is grown in many parts of Asia. Over centuries, this herb has been known for its starchy corm, which is used as dietary fiber. Konjac powder is a pure soluble fiber that is gluten-free and wheat-free. This high rich fiber herb performs the following functions as a constituent of our product:
● Regulates bowel movements and prevents hemorrhoids
● Increases probiotic and healthy bacteria on the gut wall
● Prevents constipation
● Helps with weight loss
● Lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglyceride
● Reduces acne
● Improves skin allergic reactions
● More rapid wound healing
● Helpful is tumor suppression
● Improvement in management of type 2 diabetes, improves glycemic control
● Reduces risk of stroke and heart attack
● May normalize blood pressure
● Improves immune function of the human body
Aloe vera has been a marketable medicinal plant that has been used for ages. It is recognized by its thick pointed leaves that contain the gel-like succulent material that is used in the products. It contains many important minerals, folic acid, Vitamin C, and E. Aloe as an ingredient in our drug has the following functions to perform:
● Polyphenols act as antioxidants and antibacterial
● Reduces constipation
● Improves skin and prevent wrinkles
● Lowers blood sugar level by enhancing insulin sensitivity
● Keeps liver healthy
● Reduces skin acne and skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis
● Helps people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and ulcerative colitis
● Helps in weight loss
Inulin is a naturally occurring soluble fiber that is produced by several plants. It can be found in many fruits and vegetables as a “fructan”- many fructose molecules bonded in a chain together. It performs its function and benefits the body in the following ways:
● Relieves constipation
● Helps in weight management
● Supports the growth of beneficial gut bacteria
● Helps control blood sugar in diabetics and pre-diabetics
● Improve insulin sensitivity and can significantly reverse type 2 diabetes
● Reduces blood triglycerides and cholesterol
● Improves absorption of minerals and bone health
● Protects from inflammation
● Protects against colon cancer
● Helps improve symptoms of IBD
Bromelain is the name given to the enzyme mixture present in the pineapples. Healers have been using this enzyme mixture for years by extracting it from the stem or the fruit of the pineapple. The active ingredients of this mixture are protease enzymes activate inside the body that break down the proteins into small peptide chains or into amino acids helping these small-sized molecules in absorption. This enzyme mixture has been tested and is now known to cause the following effects on the body:
● Improves the immune system of the body
● Enhances digestion
● Aids in weight loss
● Reduces the risk of cancer
● Reduces inflammation and speeds up the process of healing
A balanced diet is always stressed. But in today’s fast-paced world with poor eating habits, it sometimes becomes impossible to maintain a good intake of nutrients that the body essentially needs. That is when these multivitamins in our drug come into action and save the day. This ingredient is aimed at providing a stable and healthy internal body environment even when the food has been inadequate in providing the necessary nutrition. This combination of vitamins benefits the body in the following ways:
● Treats symptoms of fatigue and increase energy levels
● Improves bone health
● Good for the heart health
● Reduces risk of some cancers
● Improves immunity
● Keeps hair and skin healthy
● Improves memory
● Delays signs of aging
● Protects against eye diseases
Vitamin C, also called ascorbic acid, is known as the essential vitamin meaning that it has to be taken in the diet because the human body is incapable of producing it on its own. It is a necessary vitamin for growth and development and is actively involved in the regular repair of all the body tissues. It takes part in the formation of collagen and wound healing. It is a strong antioxidant and as an ingredient, performs the following functions:
● Boosts the immune system and protects the body from many chronic diseases
● Maintains a normal blood pressure
● Reduces the risk of cardiac diseases
● Improves iron absorption and prevents anemia
● Improves memory
● Prevents stroke
● Reduces inflammation
● Delays skin aging signs
● Protects against cancer
● Maintenance of cartilages, bones, and teeth
All the ingredients that have been listed above along with their advantages and important functions inside the body have been meticulously put together to bring about beneficial changes inside a constantly aging human body. These ingredients collectively work together to purify the intestines, promoting the growth of probiotics and improving the absorption of nutrients.
Every bit as significant is the anti-cancer properties and characteristic of lowering the cholesterol level, blood sugar level preventing the evolution of a life-threatening chronic condition that has become the important causes of death all over the world. This drug also prevents the liver from all kinds of hepatic diseases.
With all these benefits out of one drug, these ingredients will look out for you and maintain a healthy and more productive mind and body. Most importantly, this one drug is lowering your odds of developing diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, liver disease, and cancer. How is that for a long, healthy disease-free life?
1. Mudgil D, Barak S. Composition, properties and health benefits of indigestible carbohydrate polymers as dietary fiber: A review. International journal of biological macromolecules. 2013 Oct 1;61:1-6.
2. Goldin BR. Health benefits of probiotics. British Journal of Nutrition. 1998 Oct;80(S2): S203-7.
3. Gill H, Prasad J. Probiotics, immunomodulation, and health benefits. InBioactive components of milk 2008 (pp. 423-454). Springer, New York, NY.
4. Esfahani A, Wong JM, Truan J, Villa CR, Mirrahimi A, Srichaikul K, Kendall CW. Health effects of mixed fruit and vegetable concentrates: a systematic review of the clinical interventions. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2011 Oct 1;30(5):285-94.
5. Kiefer I, Prock P, Lawrence C, Wise J, Bieger W, Bayer P, Rathmanner T, Kunze M, Rieder A. Supplementation with mixed fruit and vegetable juice concentrates increased serum antioxidants and folate in healthy adults. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2004 Jun 1;23(3):205-11.
6. Chua M, Baldwin TC, Hocking TJ, Chan K. Traditional uses and potential health benefits of Amorphophallus konjac K. Koch ex NE Br. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2010 Mar 24;128(2):268-78.
7. Shah BR, Li B, Wang L, Liu S, Li Y, Wei X, Weiping J, Zhenshun L. Health benefits of konjac glucomannan with special focus on diabetes. Bioactive Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre. 2015 Apr 1;5(2):179-87.
8. Vogler BK, Ernst E. Aloe vera: a systematic review of its clinical effectiveness. Br J Gen Pract. 1999 Oct 1;49(447):823-8.
9. Shoaib M, Shehzad A, Omar M, Rakha A, Raza H, Sharif HR, Shakeel A, Ansari A, Niazi S. Inulin: Properties, health benefits and food applications. Carbohydrate polymers. 2016 Aug 20;147:444-54.
10. Zaman HU. Pineapple: A rich source of nutritional and pharmacological value for health benefits. Medicinal Plants-International Journal of Phytomedicines and Related Industries. 2019;11(3):233-6.
11. Prentice RL. Clinical trials and observational studies to assess the chronic disease benefits and risks of multivitamin-multimineral supplements. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2007 Jan 1;85(1):308S-13S.
12. Hininger I, Waters R, Osman M, Garrel C, Fernholz K, Roussel AM, Anderson RA. Acute prooxidant effects of vitamin C in EDTA chelation therapy and long-term antioxidant benefits of therapy. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2005 Jun 15;38(12):1565-70.
13. Paolisso G, Balbi V, Volpe C, Varricchio G, Gambardella A, Saccomanno F, Ammendola S, Varricchio M, D'Onofrio F. Metabolic benefits deriving from chronic vitamin C supplementation in aged non-insulin dependent diabetics. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 1995 Aug 1;14(4):387-92.